Aerospace Valley is the world competitive "cluster" in aeronautics, space and embedded systems.
We co-chair with two divisions of the Airbus group (Airbus and Airbus Defence and Space), Sabena Technics, Thales, IMS and CNRS-LAAS, a working group dealing with "Maintenance engineering and in-service support"
We contribute to MRO events organized by the cluster during the Paris Le Bourget Air Show
AETOS is a highly-skilled network for UAS development and operations.
- We contribute to the working group on future civil applications based on UAV/UAS (regulations, technology, environment)
- We contribute to the annual UAV Show Europe organized by Bordeaux Technowest and Bordeaux Aeroparc
PROGNOSTICS AND HEALTH MANAGEMENT SOCIETY
The PHM Society is a non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of Prognostics and Health Management as an engineering discipline. Presenters of the conferences organized by the PHM Society include Boeing, Honeywell, Embraer, Lockheed Martin Space Systems, NASA and many others.
- We published an article on "Heterogeneous and timestamp data for optimizing operations and maintenance of aircraft" (available for download - see link below)
- The working group of Aerospace Valley on "Maintenance engineering and in-service support" that we co-chair will regularly contribute to the PHM Society conferences
CANADIAN AERONAUTICS AND SPACE INSTITUTE
CASI is a non-profit scientific and technical organization gathering people interested in aeronautics, space and remote sensing.
- During the 58th conference on the Canadian contribution for sustainable aerospace, we chaired the session on Design to cost and value engineering for green aircraft. Presenters included Boeing, Bombardier Aerospace, Pratt & Whitney Canada, Tranport Canada, Jeppesen systems and many others
- We published an article on "Case Based Model to enhance aircraft fleet management and equipment performance"
PAYS BASQUE DIGITAL
PAYS BASQUE DIGITAL is the cluster federating digital companies in the Basque Country.It consists of companies specialized in software publishing and / or digital added-value services .Its mission is to help companies grow and it is part of the dynamics of the regional Digital Aquitaine cluster.
The business support strategy is based on three axes :
- Business development and communication at national and international level
- Development of training to promote innovation
- Pooling needs to facilitate access to financing, shared resources and powerful digital infrastructure